Please join us for a ½ day workshop showing how you can engage your customers for sales success. We’ll cover value props, how to articulate the benefits of Tetration for your customer, and an overview of the product’s features and functions.
This course uses a blended learning experience, including guided demonstrations, to help you understand what is needed to create a meaningful value proposition for the Cisco Tetration solution.
Duration: ½ Day
Fee: Contact Us
Following are the recommended prerequisites for this training course:
- Basic understanding of network and application operational dynamics
- Appreciation of network and application monitoring
This course is designed for Sales professionals who need to know how to position Cisco’s Tetration solution.
The primary audience for this course includes:
- Cisco/ Partner AMs
- Sales support personnel
- Channel partners, Ecosystem partners, resellers
Prepare the sales team for articulating the benefits and value props of a Tetration implementation.
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Articulate the features and benefits of Cisco’s Tetration solution
- Explain the value proposition for the Tetration Analytics engine
- Describe the deployment options available for the Tetration product set
- List several common functions available through the Tetration UI Dashboard
Module 1: Introduction (60-75 minutes)
- Lesson 1: What is Tetration?
- Analytics engine to enforce workflow policy
- Alternate approaches
- Competitive offerings
- Lesson 2: Who Uses Tetration?
- Organizations, large and small
- Lesson 3: How Can I Get Data from my Network?
Module 2: Supported Use Cases (60 minutes)
- Lesson 1: Utilizing Tetration features
- Lesson 2: Applying Tetration to the current DC model
- Lesson 3: Tetration Value Propositions
Module 3: Deployment Overview (60 minutes)
- Lesson 1: Integrating Tetration into the Customer environment
- Environmental variables to consider
- Lesson 2: Deployment Options
- How Do I Get Tetration?
- Mini, Mondo, Virtual, SaaS
- Installation Requirements for the Tetration Software Agent
- Installation Requirements for the Tetration Hardware Agent
- How Do I Get Tetration?
- Lesson 3: Initial Connectivity and IU Capability
- Web browser access
- Overview of UI features
Module 4: Demonstration (30-45 minutes)
- Available through Cisco dCloud
- Overview Dashboard and UI Functionality
- Gathering Host information
- Watching for Policy Issues after Enforcement is Enabled
- Watching for Network Issues
- Part 1: Network Topology Changes
- Part 2: Link Utilization/Latency/Drops