The Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Threat Defense NGFW (FIREPOWER200) course is a 5-day instructor-led course that demonstrates the powerful features of Cisco Firepower Threat Defense.
The Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Threat Defense NGFW (FIREPOWER200) course is a 5-day instructor-led course that demonstrates the powerful features of Cisco Firepower Threat Defense, including VPN configuration, traffic control, NAT configuration, SSL decryption, advanced NGFW and NGIPS tuning and configuration, analysis, and troubleshooting.
It will show students how to use and configure Cisco Firepower Threat Defense technology, beginning with initial device setup and configuration and including routing, high availability, Cisco ASA to Firepower Threat Defense migration, traffic control, and Network Address Translation (NAT).
The course will then explore how to implement advanced Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) features, including network intelligence, file type detection, network-based malware detection, and deep packet inspection.
Students will also learn how to configure site-to-site VPN, remote-access VPN, and SSL decryption before moving on to detailed analysis, system administration, and troubleshooting. This course combines lecture materials and hands-on labs throughout to make sure that students are able to successfully deploy and manage the Cisco Firepower system.
This course combines lecture materials and hands-on labs throughout to make sure that students are able to successfully deploy and manage the Cisco Firepower system.
Duration: 5 Days
Fee: Contact Us
It is recommended to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and basic routing protocols
- Familiarity with firewall, VPN, and IPS concepts
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Technical professionals who need to learn more about the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense Next Generation Firewall.
The primary audience for this course includes:
- System Installers
- System Integrators
- System Administrators
- Solutions Designers
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Install the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco ACI mode
- Configure the Cisco ACI controller (Application Policy Infrastructure Controller [APIC])
- Describe the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch hardware
- Understand the differences between Cisco ACI code versions
- Configure Cisco ACI Layer 4 through Layer 7 service integration
- Integrate virtual and physical workloads in a multi-hypervisor fabric
- Deploy the security and management capabilities of the Cisco ACI network
- Connect Cisco ACI to outside networks
- Extend and interconnect the Cisco ACI fabric
- Migrate from a traditional data center to Cisco ACI with a common, policy-enforced approach
- Manage Cisco ACI
- Program and orchestrate the Cisco ACI network
- Troubleshoot Cisco ACI
- Module 1: Cisco Firepower Threat Defense Overview
- Module 2: Firepower NGFW Device Configuration
- Module 3: Firepower NGFW Traffic Control
- Module 4: Firepower NGFW Address Translation
- Module 5: Firepower Discovery
- Module 6: Implementing Access Control Policies
- Module 7: Security Intelligence
- Module 8: File Control and Advanced Malware Protection
- Module 9: Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Module 10: Site-to-Site VPN
- Module 11: Remote-Access VPN
- Module 12: SSL Decryption
- Module 13: Detailed Analysis Techniques
- Module 14: System Administration
- Module 15: Firepower Troubleshooting