This 2-day case study-based workshop is designed to highlight the value of Cisco’s Architectures and enable Account Managers to recognize opportunities to leverage these as a key and competitive strategic advantage.
Leveraging the architectures will result in reduced product-to-product competition, increased competitive advantage and larger sales. This workshop is not a “Product Training” or a “Sales 101” workshop. It is for experienced Account Managers who can understand and appreciate the benefits of leveraging Cisco’s Architectures in today’s competitive environments.
At the end of this workshop, the participants should be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Cisco’s Data Center Virtualization, Borderless Networks and Collaboration architectures
- Understand how to position and sell these architectures in the context of the evolving capabilities required for a sustainable and successful enterprise
- Understand how to shrink the competitive landscape by leveraging these architectures
- Know how to research their accounts to identify architectural opportunities and decision makers
- Know how to quantify and articulate the business value of these architectures
- Know how to engage in an architecture conversation with technical and business decision makers
Length: 2 Days Target Audience: Customer-facing personnel (AM & SE) that want to engage their customers to participate and/or drive business transformation resulting in enhanced business (win-win-win) and work processes consistent in achieving the Customer’s goals and objectives. Designed for those interested in analyzing market drivers as key factors to achieving customer success based on their goals and objectives. Prerequisites: Participants should have completed the QuickStart module for each Architecture Size: 16 – 20 participants