This conflict resolution session will help participants learn to manage and resolve conflicts in their daily work.
Employees working together inevitably run into conflict situations. The conflict can be about the work (e.g. my approach versus yours, schedules, priorities, etc.) or about the relationships (e.g. I don’t trust you, your style is different than mine). Conflict can be a source of creative solutions, but only if people understand both the value of conflict and how to resolve it. Supervisors and managers are in the best position to help their people with resolution. This virtual workshop is designed to help participants manage and resolve conflicts in their daily work.
At the end of this workshop, the participants should be able to:
- Recognize your contribution to conflict
- Explore five response styles to conflict and recognize your preferred style
- Consider the sources of conflict
- Identify ways to interact with others to resolve conflict
- Apply techniques to your conflict situations
- Create an action plan to apply your learning
Size: 20 participants max