This 1-day course builds core knowledge and abilities for selling technology services and solutions with a business outcome focus.
This course will help you understand the scope of Cisco solutions, the needs that the solutions address, and the key technologies that make the solutions possible. Participants will gain a better understanding of the customer business context, be able to identify how technology solutions can be positioned to meet customer-defined needs or business outcomes, and generate increased opportunity pipeline, revenue and profit for Cisco and/or Channel Partners. In this SBO training course, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need to pass the Cisco Selling Business Outcomes exam (810-403) and obtain certification, demonstrating your knowledge of Cisco technologies and solutions.
Upon completing this course, the participants should be able to:
- Explain the tenets, principles, and approach to business outcomes sales
- Articulate the customer environment for purchasing and adopting technology solutions
- Describe opportunities for sales revenue and customer impact across industry verticals
- Discuss critical success factors and key performance indicators for business outcomes sales
- Identify key customer decision makers, influencers, and expectations
- Explain the financial drivers that impact business outcomes sales
- Prepare a customer focused action plan and business outcomes story
Length: 1 Day
Target Audience: Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Experienced individuals re-certifying their Cisco Sales Essentials (CSE) requirements
Size: 16 – 20 participants